Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Girl's Loft August Projects!







Here are a few SNEAK PEEKS of my projects for The Girl's Loft. There are some amazing projects this month! Jen and I had a chance to work together at a crop last weekend and had so much fun putting our stuff together and checking out all of the goodies in our kit. Leslie and I worked together on Facebook into the wee hours. I love these talented girls and they are so sweet spirited too!
If you have not signed up for a kit, DO IT, DO IT NOW! They are great and have tons of stuff to work with! CHECK IT OUT! --------------->The Girl's Loft Blog

3 comments:

  1. yummy YUMMY sneaks!!!!!
    I need to sit with you so you can teach me how to do that fabulous work!

    HUGS girl,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont like the little sneak peeks... i want to see the whole thing!! as always, you rock! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Bess, It was so very nice meting you at Natchez. I loved your class and I have the altered metalproject hanging in my scrapbook room! I can't wait to get my August Girl's Loft Kit...I love the sneak peaks you gave!! Hope we get you to Baton Rouge very soon!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete