Monday, May 4, 2009

Recent Projects and Layouts!


This Layout was a challenge for me literally. My friend Maureen is a phenominal scrapper and she and I have VERY different styles. At Scrapfest we decided to challenge each other to do a layout in the "style" opposite our own. It was great fun and very liberating to do a layout in under an hour! I used the packaging from some Prima flowers( CUTE birdies), and stickled those, a Jenni Bowlin journaling tag, my Prima flower, Heidi Swapp Quote, and a playing card from my junk stash. TOO FUN!

This layout was REALLY fun! I think it was fun because of all of the bright products I used. Sassafras, Love Elsie, Jenni Bowlin (the little tissue paper flower was one I did on my own, but this weekend Jenni showed me how to make HER version!) and several other pieces and parts from my stash. I loved stamping summer words in the crossword puzzle background.

Detail of BERRY SWEET!

Here are a few of my latest layouts and one of the projects I taught at Scrapfest. As you may have noticed(oops) I am not a great blogger. BUT, the joy of this crazy blogger world is that I can add stuff whenever I get ready! This weekend was amazing and I really want to get some goodies up from Atlanta, hopefully I will be a little quicker with those since they involve some of the BEST scrappers in the industry and some of my best friends! Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment