Thursday, February 5, 2009

Saturday Class at Scrapalicious







BUSY does not even begin to describe what's been going on around here!! I have had so much fun creating things this week for three events I have coming up. I have had SO much help from my sweet girls too. They are so creative and LOVE being in the middle of our dining room with me while we work on "Scrap Projects".

This weekend I am teaching two classes at a GREAT store in Thibodaux, LA. http://www.scrapalicious.typepad.com/. I cannot wait to get there and check out all of Vera's new goodies. She already has stuff arriving from CHA! Can't wait to get my hands on the new Jenni Bowlin.

Here are a few pics of the Saturday class. For Photographing purposes, I did not attach the three pieces but it will hang as the picture shows. The original concept I saw in the recent Creating Keepsakes and of course I changed it and put my own spin on it. I look forward to seeing you ladies this weekend. Thanks for joining us!

7 comments:

  1. I so wish I could come and take the class -- it's just beautiful! Have a great time at Scrapalicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I will get to see you again! I seen you at scrapfest! I will be taking the class on Friday night... I can't wait to see the acrylic hanger we are creating!

    Nicole Landry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to attending the class and meeting Ms Anna on Saturday.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna,

    It was great meeting you and I really like the wall hanging we did Saturday. Hope to see you at Vera's again.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna Bess,
    It was so great to meet you and your lovely daughter. I enjoyed the class on Saturday. Thanks for sharing you creativity with us in Thibodaux, La. It is so nice to have such a cute gift to remember you by. Hope you can visit again real soon.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna Bess...Thank you so much for coming down to Thibodaux! I really loved having you and so did my customers. I'm looking forward to visiting with you at Scrapfest! Thanks again!
    Love, Vera & the Scrapalicious Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm is that a fleur de lis I see on one of the pages? Caving. Convert.

    ReplyDelete