Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Little Glimpse Into My ScrapFest Classes!

Finally, I get to show a little sampling of my ScrapFest classes! I am doing my three tiered hanger but with a totally different twist! It went over so well at my last event, that I wanted to bring it to a larger venue. The layout is the same, but all new ideas! Oh yeah, same pic. of me cause....uh...there aren't but a couple of good ones and this is one of them! I can't wait to show you all the whole project! The main theme is "Counting My Blessings!" If any of you are like me, sometimes you need a little reminder and I made this to hang in a prominent spot so that I can catch a glimpse of some of the little things I should be thankful for! You will learn tons of techniques and how to use a lot of unconventional "Scrapbooking" materials! OOOHHHH it's SO fun, I can't wait! Pop on over to http://www.scrapfestproductions.com/ and join us!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for ScrapFest! I know we are going to have a blast (as always)! I'll be signing up for your class so I can have a pretty to bring home! - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wall hanging is beautiful i can't wait to take your class!! See you at scrapfest- stacy

    ReplyDelete