Monday, February 9, 2009

Just Wanted to Say THANKS!

As I am sitting here this morning snuggling with Lillian and drinking coffee, I started thinking about how thankful I am for the blessings in my life. Being able to sit here with my baby is one of those. I get a little weepy thinking about her going to "BIG" school next year. She has so many questions about school.

Next, I was looking at a picture from an event I went to recently and I was overwhelmed with gratitude. The photo is of a group of ladies that I have gotten to know so well. They have become some of the closest friends I have had in a long time. They have brought me through many difficult situations by sharing their experiences and letting me be a part of their lives. I am so glad that God brought them into my life and showed me that I can have friends that don't live in the same town with me. They have given me personal advice, spiritual advice, creative encouragement, TONS of laughs, and just truly built me up and made me feel like I have self worth again. They are so open with love and encouragement. I have not had that in a long time.

I know I am getting mushy, and I have other friends that I love dearly, you know who you are without me even having to mention you;), but this morning I wanted to focus on these girls because one of these ladies has an adoption in the works and hopefully all is about to be complete. Your story amazes and inspires me. Truly Gods hand is on your family. M. you are on my heart and mind this a.m.

Thanks for being so genuine and letting me be a part of each one of your lives. Can't wait to see y'all soon and for our rustic getaway this summer! Love y'all.

AB

2 comments:

  1. thanks for making me cry ab! just when i was trying to get all crafty! i too cherish the friendship we have developed and enjoy spending time with you. you KNOW you are my inspiration! You are my "famous" friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much girl! You are an amazing woman, mom, and child of the Lord. I am so blessed to have you in my life and so blessed to read such sweet heartfelt words. Your creativity is paramount and I hope you know how special you are. Our group is a great one and I am so fortunate to be part of it. Lots of XXX and OOO! Beth

    ReplyDelete