Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OH....MY....GOODNESS!

You REALLY gotta check out The Girl's Loft! Septembers Kit is AWESOME! I have gotten it out and started playing with it and am completely amazed at all the goodness! So much! So Cute! So dying to put it together!

I am on my way to Scrapfest in Louisiana this weekend. I am teaching two fun classes and just enjoying hanging with my friends the rest of the time. As far as cropping goes, I hope to accomplish a couple of things. I have been asked to be a guest designer for a challenge blog based out of South Africa! Very exciting!!!! Got a little something started for that, and will be posting it soon. Next, Got some great new stuff from Glitz coming in to play with. Laura messaged me to let me know it was on the way! CANT WAIT! So much going on and i love it. I love to be busy doing things I enjoy! Keep checking back, projects posted soon! Have a GREAT weekend. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment