Monday, January 12, 2009

A Little Peek




Here are a couple of pages from an album I am doing. Yes, they are busy, but that's me. I like layers. To me, each one builds my story. The first page is a picture of my mom's dad. I called him Deedle Doo. I named him that because he always sang a little tune using that phrase. The rest of my journaling is my interpretation of a quote from one of the most recognized, and my favorite Christmas movie, It's A Wonderful Life. "This ANGEL got his wings long before these little bells rang!"
The next page is of my oldest daughters Santa wish list. It was special because she wrote it and actually expected to get everything on there! Santa made notes, but did not deliver everything!!Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these. They are both very different and beautiful! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking layouts but even better stories behind them.
    Lurve them and you!

    ReplyDelete