Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why? That's WHY!

Here are a couple of precious reasons for starting a BLOG! Wouldn't you agree? No, they are not Siamese twins, but they are very close. I hope to partly use this blog to document the lives of my two sweet girls and our everyday activities. I fought it for as long as I could. I never really wanted to make the commitment to a blog and I am definitely NOT a writer. With these two things in mind, I am officially opening my SPOT on the web. I cannot guarantee FLASHY, savvy posts but maybe a little entertainment for friends and family every now and then. Can't guarantee correct spelling and punctuation, but I can promise you that I will never sugar-coat the truth, only nitty gritty real life. I told myself a blog is not for me because I can't just make things up to write about or that no one cares what happens in my life, but I have come to realize that's not what it's about. So, from now on you get the good, the bad, and the not necessarily ugly. The days in the life of Anna Bess and family!

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere, AB! You're off to a great start and I think the blog looks fab! Looking forward to your quirky musings. love, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray. It is finally here. Andit is so pretty too. Congrats. I will be visting oh so often. XXXOOO Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. great... another blog i have to visit more than once a day... between you and K, my poor kids are going to start suffering...chicken nuggets everyday, water, skipping baths - all because i have to read what goes on in your lives. you rock ab! love ya and see you monday!!!

    ReplyDelete