Thursday, July 23, 2009

The NEWS!




Remember a couple of posts back I said I had some exciting news??? Well, here it is! I am now a member of the GLITZ Design Team! I love this line and the Glitz Girls are awesome! I look forward to working with them and their FUN products!

I am on my way to Natchez to teach and crop and just hang with my girlfriends. I posted a not so great photo of what I will be teaching(a new camera is on the way, hopefully will help:) at Scrappin' on the River. Come join us, this event is always a unique and fun one. Lisa Bearnson will be there, and I look forward to meeting her.

Enjoy your weekend, and I leave you with a couple of layouts from my last event. The first one is with The new Glitz line.....Olivia. I love it! Photo is by my lovely friend Maureen Wilson.

The second is using some of the fabulous Glitz rub-ons and lots of other goodies hanging out in my bags. Photo by Maureen Wilson.

Thanks for Visiting!

OH OF COURSE! I knew i was forgetting something important! The Girls Loft has a blog now! Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. OHHH my your layouts are gorgeous girl!!!!!

    Congrats and welcome to the Glitz team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaw-jus!!!! Love it! We are super excited to have you designing for us with Glitz!!! Big hugs!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!!
    i'm so very happy for you:) looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! for you!
    I feel like London from The Suite Life - ooo summer needs to end, so I can watch a little adult TV. Anyway, congrats you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete