Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Layouts from My Crazy Weekend!

Lots of Prima, Maya Road, and Jenni Bowlin.
I cut my felt accent up to make it a little less uniform, stamped a piece of white cardstock for a little more texture. THICKERS! THICKERS! Love them!

Tons of fun making this little flower!

I layered little Primas and wrapped a wired pompom ribbon around each one! My girls made these shoes!

This past weekend my friend Melissa and I worked a crop in South LA. Melissa and Stacy own Scrap Addicts and the Scrap Addicts Kit Club. I grabbed one of their kits and put these kits together on Saturday. FUN! They included TONS of goodies! You can find them here.
Also don't forget to come check out The Girl's Loft! I should get my kit today and will look forward to playing with it! Will add some more goodies soon! Until then.... HAPPY SCRAPPY!
P.S. Don't forget to leave a comment on my previous post for a possible surprise!



2 comments:

  1. You know you rock, dont you? Many, many thanks for all of your help! Love you AB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prima, maya road, jenni bowlin. sounds more like the list from a wine tasting.
    excellent work

    ReplyDelete