Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

These are just a few of the kids listening to Ms. Jodi tell the story of Jesus. They were listening very closely.
The hostesses! A bit fuzzy, but you get the picture.

Me, Chowin down on some yummy stuff Melanie made.

The Spread.

The Transformation.

Making an Entrance.

Sweet Bethey's Girls!

Adeline on the hunt.

Lillian on the hunt.

My always encouraging and uplifting friend Jodi doing the Resurrection Eggs.


Sweet Friends.

One pick from Playschool hunt. Lillian loves these two!
My sweet girls being silly Easter morning.

These are just a few of the pics we "caught" this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a good momma! Your girls are so blessed to have you. Me too! Love you.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we come next year? ;) That looks like great fun! I love all the details y'all put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day. So glad we came. It was a beautiful and fun filled day. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Bess!! My friend! I just happened to find a piece of paper in my purse from forever ago with your blog address. Soooo... I typed it in and found you. Wasn't it just yesterday you had your Fall Party? How did it get to be Easter already? I miss you, we need to get together. Next time you are heading towards Mobile give me a call. Even if we can't get together to crop, maybe we can do lunch. Give me a call sometime!
    Melissa Blevins

    ReplyDelete