Monday, April 20, 2009

Can't Stinking Wait...


I am officially EXCITED! My scrappy gals and I have been working on attending this event since two months before Christmas. Now it's less than ten days away and I am finally letting myself get excited! We are boarding the plane next Thursday and heading to Atlanta. It's gonna be awesome... See you girls soon!
P.S. For those of you that know me so well... this is just another opportunity for me to let my "hobby" come before my responsibilities as a wife and mother. I find this particular comment... hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's time to start the countdown! I am so ready, it's gonna be more fun that we can stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girls... it will be a blast! Cannot wait to get together again and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, I am so envious of this trip! Be sure to remember your friend, Jenn, at home teaching her little heart out in Mississippi while you are having all the fun!
    <3, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete